You cant even tell it's a wig !!!
6 ways to make your wig look as natural as possible.
You can't even tell that's a wig !! An expression I hear quite a few times a day.
You do not have to buy the most expensive wig for it to look natural. Here are a few tips I use to make your wig look as natural as possible.
1. Line up your wig as close as possible to your natural hairline. Lining up to your hairline will always give you the most natural look for your face.
2. Choose multi-tonal colours. Unless your hair is jet black most peoples hair has different tones in it. Having one block even colour looks unrealistic choose to break up the colour by choosing a wig that is highlighted, has a darker root or lighter tips.
3. If you go for a lace front wig make sure your hairline and parting are not too full. A full hair line will make your wig difficult to style and will give you an unrealistic doll like hair line. Carefully pluck some hair out of your wigs hairline and part for a natural look.
4. Style your wig. Most high end wigs are very easy to wear and will look natural straight out of the box. However, some wigs will require some styling to suit the wig wearer.
5. If you have hair underneath your wig the best trick is to blend in your natural hair with your wig. To do this you will need to buy wigs that will blend in easily with your biological hair colour. Wear your wig a little further back then blend your own hair into the wig. This is always a winner. Works best with lace fronts but have also used this technique on a traditional capped wig.
6. If your budget allows go for a lace front wig. A lace front wig gives the most realistic hairline. Make sure there is enough lace on the wig for easy styling. Also make sure the lace matches your skin tone.
If you have anymore questions not covered in this post dont hesitate to ask them and I will make sure my future posts address them.